ebaums has failed me

Thread: ebaums has failed me

ebaums has failed me

Sadly enough... I am presently sitting up with nothing to do. I think I have honestly hit 10% of ebaums videos, pictures and sound files.

Life sucks when you are studying for a test, but don't want to.

p.s. Why is AO launching those ugly "We value your opinion pop-ups again" ?

Why is AO launching those ugly "We value your opinion pop-ups again" ?
    huh .. popups? what popups?..

do we have popups on AO?.. I havent seen any popups or add banners here for some time.. I thought they had been cleaned off..
    oh well must have something to do with my browser and a add block hosts file, and a couple of tweaks..

Next Issue..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

I'm with Und3ertak3r, I haven't seen popups on here before... Good ole' ad blockers!

Back to the subject at hand - phobia, to study for tests you could always do what my roomate in college did... Any kind of big test, exam, whatever we had coming up, his method was to play Playstation the entire night before and not even glance at the notes and book... Funny thing is, it worked! He may not have had the best grades in college, but he passed all classes and graduated on time!

That method probably doesn't work for all, but it sure passes the anxiety away the night before a big exam!
    - Maverick