Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turning your computer off by front panel button??

Bloody english.. give me or-bloody-stralian any day..

To simplify our language, and therefore raise our literacy standards.. new spelling of many words means that formally misspelt words are now generally accepted..
    even dropping vowels is allowed in many words..

my mate David is impressed..... we can now spell his name DvD..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

I won't go for the spelling innovations other than pall pin.............
    Holy ****, i know i proof read it yesterday when i posted, but damn the 'p' key isn't anywhere near the 'b' key. I blame this on my new method of avoiding hangovers, since a hangover is caused by de-hydration i have found if you wake up and slam a beer or two first thing in the morning, not only will it wake you up faster than coffee, but you won't start the day with a hangover and you give yourself about another hour to properly re-hydrate your body.
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

beavers
    I loves da beavers. Yep.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

<offtopic>
    And it's colour not color damnit !!
    </offtopic>

I love how my GNU/Linux also catches the ACPI signals from the 'power' button and when root is logged in asks wheter to halt.. (with a 30 second timeout).
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

I find a copper/hide mallet is better and safer to use on anything, for starters it has a nice weight to it, and you can smack two of them together without the risk of them shattering and leaving shards of sharp metal flying in all directions.

Hang on, this isn't the motorcycle repair forum??????
    Sarcasm is a way of life

Originally posted here by JonnyFrond
    I find a copper/hide mallet is better and safer to use on anything, for starters it has a nice weight to it, and you can smack two of them together without the risk of them shattering and leaving shards of sharp metal flying in all directions.

Hang on, this isn't the motorcycle repair forum??????
    LOL