Thread: Nmap 4.0 Win32 Front End

Nmap 4.0 Win32 Front End

I figured since I'm lazy I'd make a program to make me even more lazy and not need to use command prompt.

I made a front end for nmap in Vb 6. I havent coded for years so dont make fun on my source code But I was just wondering if you guys like it and I should continue on with it since I only added 4 options ATM. But it is not really hard to write so I can keep adding if people will use it.

Just unzip it to the same directory as your nmap.exe and run it and it will create Scan.Xml

Enjoy!

Blast From the Past
    thats pretty cool man, nice codeing from my point of view.. that of the non-coder

from what i can tell keep up the good work..

how about you experienced coders out there.. what ya think?
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

Haha I havent used VB for like 3 or 4 years so thats good to hear. But as long as more people want me to continue I sure will :-D So respond people!

go for it!!
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Next Version: Beta 2

Alright I did some more coding last night and this morning. Slowly but surely this thing is going to get done. Right now I'm working on the output stuff but if anyone wants somethin to be done next just tell me so I can knock it out for you asap.

Now you can save in two formats and you can choose where it saves as well a as a few new options.

Edit: Oh yeah and make sure you save it in a folder and with a filename that do not contain spaces Im not sure how to fix that ATM.

hello i`m not so good at this..and i want to know what does nmap do? and where can I find a program that scans for vulnerabilities with penetration..thank you..

offki keep up the good work, im at work so i can't test it out right now but when i get home ill check over the code and try it out. If you dont mind ill PM you with any suggetions.

Thanks for the support so far guys. I am still working this what I have so far:

Still workin! And leetgeek PM me go for it :-D
    If anyone wants to add some input Im note sure what I should add next.