Music Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Thread

Banned

Music Thread

Seeing as though many people like music, I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for just music purposes . Hopefully this will be a 1,000+ post thread! Here we can ask questions, talk about new albums, etc. I guess I could start off because I'm really curious: Can anyone just give me a heavy (head banger) metal song? Don't worry about cuss words this time I like Slipknot's My Plague, Ill Nino's "Te amo... I hate you" and "This is War." Somewhere around there if not even heavy metal. Also, anyone know of some good techno? Haha I know that they don't mix (techno and metal), but oh well! Post away!

If you like Slipknot i suggest looking into the following: Fear Factory, Dimu Borgir, Soul Fly, Rammstein, Brujerizmo(i think thats how its spelled it means voodoo or something like that in spanish), Old Man's Child, among many many others

Techo i would look into: John Digweed, Bad Boy Bill, Dj Lego, The Crystal Method, If you use a p2p program for legal purposes only, then i would suggest just typing in the word techno in the search field and download randomb songs till you find something you like, so far that has always done good by me. Of course once i find i like a song i immediatly delete it and go buy the album since i would never break copywrite laws.
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Metal - Sepultura and Jewish pretty much listed the rest i know of.

Techno/Trance - Paul Oakenold, Paul Van Dyk, Jan Johnston, DJ Tiesto, DJ Yahel, Armin van Buuren, DJ Tatana, Fragma, Narcotic Thrust, ATB, and many more....

anyone know of a band similar to system of a downs style or Disturbed's style... ?
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Of course once i find i like a song i immediatly delete it and go buy the album since i would never break copywrite laws.
    Lol....would you be so kind as to attach an image of the signed affadavit which has been witnessed supporting your claim....

Lets see, Heavy Metal......Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath,Metallica, Alternative.....Pink FLoyd,Emerson Lake and Palmer,Frank Zappa...some Punk New York Dolls, Clash,Sex Pistols...Blues/Rock Led Zeppelin.....Rock Thoroughgood, Tom Petty, Springsteen,Seger....

kinda like them all.....(exceptions=Country and Rap/Hiphop)....
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Lol....would you be so kind as to attach an image of the signed affadavit which has been witnessed supporting your claim....
    I would be more than happy to, but i should warn you my mother is a certified notary oo the public, so she can do her little stamp thingy and sign as a witness to make it a legally binding document. And the fact that i am her son won't have ANY effect on her, since she would never sign anything to keep me out of trouble. Well there was this one time at school . . . .
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

The Recidivist
    Of course once i find i like a song i immediatly delete it and go buy the album since i would never break copywrite laws.
    HA!

Let me be the first to say that I haven't bought a cd since the days of Napster! Well, if I really like a cd I will go buy it but usually I just dl the tracks that I like.

Ry
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

I bought CrazyTown - Butterfly when i first came to the USA and then i got a computer :-p
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

For a limited time only.

my music
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

if you dig the heavy stuff, and you have winamp installed on your machine, then go check out http://www.chronixradio.com right now!

Chronix Aggression is the top of my playlist all the time. I also have their secondary station on my list now, Chronix Metal.

Lots of angry music, heavy sounds, and I'm willing to bet that you will find something that you have never heard before. Also you can do requests, and they have a very large database of songs/artists to choose from.

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

anyone know of a band similar to system of a downs style or Disturbed's style... ?
    You might want to check out http://www.pandora.com I'm sure they have plenty of stuff that is listed as being close to both of those bands.

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.