Thread: are these just old forums?

are these just old forums?

http://www.antionline.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=3

Just out of curiosity, are these just old forums, I cant seem to find them using the forum list?

Yes, those are the old newsgroups.

Howdy.
    There are a few old parts of AntiOnline that are not of use anymore.
    Weekly MailBag
    AntiOnline's Front page News And Views
    Some Secret Area
    Antionline's Tools and Toys <-- Hacker HangMan pwns.!
    Antionline's IP Locator

cheers
    front2back

what's up Nokia... you should remember those... you were around here for the news group. They weren't as actively used as previously. But, they were still up and running back in 03. I don't think Jupmed shut them down until 04 sometime.

Originally posted here by Soda_Popinsky
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=260356

Yeah, I was invited to participate in that.

I still kept my wargame invitation just because its so cool.

I think it had something to do with the Department of Defense, which is why I (and probably everyone else) shied away from it.

Greetings JP,

AntiOnline is conducting a wargame study, and would like you to consider participating.

You were selected as a candidate because of your high AntiPoints Status, and/or contribution to our security community.

The wargame project is sponsored by the US Department of Defense's Small Business Innovative Research Program, and the results of the study will be used to develop descriptive models of different kinds of attacks.

Participation requires approximately 12 hours of your time over the course of several weeks.

You will be required to make several attack attempts against our wargame network (which is the most extensive one ever developed for public use) and be interviewed afterwards to learn what strategies you used.

If you are interested in participating, please complete the following steps:

1. Update Your Profile. You will find several new fields, along with the old ones. All applicable fields must be filled out seriously and completely in order to be considered. This is how we'll choose the participants, so if your profile isn't filled out completely, your chances of being chosen are significantly diminished.

2. Once your profile is updated, click on this link to signal your desire to join "AntiOnline's Project Wargame".

AntiOnline will select several individuals to participate, and contact them via e-mail or PM.

If you are not chosen for the first round of this study, don't be disappointed. In the near future, AntiOnline will be opening up Project Wargame to all of its members.

King of the Hill, Capture the Flag, and Security Puzzles will all be made available on the future public wargaming network. Members that participate in this initial study will be given priority access to these features once they go live site-wide.

This place with wargames would seriously weed out alot of the nonsense this place farms into existence , imho.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]