Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mods....

LMAO.. I did ask that, whiz.. anyways, if I were to ban members for every personal attack on me though, gore.. quite a few would be gone (including a moderator). Heh..
    Space For Rent.. =]

Not really focused much more on my account. I seriously wonder at times about things like... "If Gore has done half the drugs he claims to." He wouldn't be able to form a complete sentence.

I guess I should shut up now... I don't want this to be considered a personal attack on a moderator. Lord knows I am running out of email addresses.

********** |ceWriterguy
    ah now, lay off Gore. He's doing a good job as mod.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Opiates don't affect your sentences.

Ice, thanks man.

Spyder, personal attacks and not be happy with your service are a bit different. Personal attacks are when they wish death on you, attack the way you look, or your intelligence. Few more but I'm busy as crap right now.

I never wished death on you... I never made fun of the way you look though you do kind of look like a Big show reject. I hit your intelligence.... Oh wait... that's on that list my bad...

I said something about your ability of doing your job.

Wait... Ugh... should this be in private... I really don't care to have to start another yahoo email account.

P.S. Will someone close this damn thing... it has gone far off from what I originally had intentions about.

********** |ceWriterguy
    Ok, Ok, enough. I negged the thread. I'll post an echo of the same reason here:

This kinda crap doesn't belong in a public forum. Sorry ya don't have addicts access yet phobia, but there's always pm's or emailing admins if there's an issue with a mod that needs to look into.

Mods, please close this before it turns into an 11 page wonder
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

actually I think admins have pm's turned off... or I would have already.

Damnit... why won't this thing die.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Ok. Closed then.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage