Thread: Problem in Postings

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar

Problem in Postings

It happened third time when ever i submit my post i receive a message and twice when i swithc back the message was not there so i have to write all the things from beginning. Are you people experiencing the same thing or is it with me only.

I have attached the screenshot of the problem.

Even posting this i received the same problem
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

Hi, I am having the same thing, it seems to be the server is having problems.

When it happens I try "refresh", and if that doesn't work, I hit the "back" button , highlight and copy my message, close it and try again then I just use the post reply button and paste the message into the form.

It save having to type the damn thing again

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar
    when i click back button twice my message was not there :-( so have to write back everything...... Now i am experiencing the same thing even signing IN
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I'll notify the admins and have them look into this. Sometimes it can be the result of a search engine. For the time being, write your posts in notepad and then paste them in, just in case it happens again. Usually when this happens its a minor issue but appearently this one is more severe.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

There were database server issues this morning, but they have since been corrected.