Hi ya, I'm a newbie and I need help!

I recently changed my passwords for my online accounts. All went well except my Yahoo mail. For some reason I've forgotton my new password. There's a security question if you forget passwords but it was such along time ago I setup the account; and at the time I didn't realise the importantce the account would eventually come to be; I cannot remember what the answer to it is.

I've been on to Yahoo offering to provide what ever proof of ID they need to confirm it is my account, I have even provided them with a Police incident number as I reported that my account may have been hacked and my passwords changed, but all has drawn a blank and I can not get any further.

My question is, is there any software availiable where I can analize my computer back to the day I changed the passwords, that can tell me what I typed? In otherwords what keystrokes were perfomed on a particular day?

If not are there any suggestions as to what I can do? I would let it go if it were not the case that I've left some important documents and emails on there, believing it would be safer in case of a harddrive failure.

Sincerely
silika