Crystal reports

Thread: Crystal reports

Crystal reports

Hi, I am using Odyssey II at work and it uses crystal reports for diffrent tasks that it dose well crystal reports came out with a few new updates and since them i have not been able to print to a few of my printers. i have installed a new drivers for one of my printers to see if that was the problem once I did that I was able to print some things but not others has any one had any kind of problems like this. And one other thing when I print it is not like the printer neavor gets the message it prints out all of the pages just it prints out all blank pages. any ideays I am using windows 2000 server and win2k and xp for my work stations it is set up in client/server mode.

If you are just hitting ctrl-p it may be like some of those web pages where you actually need to use a 'printer friendly' version to get any text to show up on the paper. We use crystal reports here where i work too, and honestly i hate them. Its more work than its worth to put a report together with that ****, but it could just be that im too lazy for that software.
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Nope thats not it but thanks. Also your not the only one who hates crystal reports I wish I could just junk it.