Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: HACK inn

ok, how do you quote someone?
    Sarcasm is a way of life

LOL, I was waiting for that!

["quote] [/quote"]

Without the speech marks though, is the quick way of doing it, for me anyways

I just tick the box and click "quote"

********** |ceWriterguy
    Oy, JohnnyFrond - quick and easy tip to help the newbies avoid embarassment....use the 'post reply' button instead of posting a quick reply. After only a couple uses you'll get used to what tags go where and won't have the prob again

By the way, most of us thought it was a very interesting thread - only a couple of folks didn't and note that they were readily handled. Sometimes this place is like that - we have to deal with so much horsepuckey every day it occasionally gets hard to tell the difference between threads of quality and steaming piles of crap left by idiots. This is one of the (few, extremely rare) gems that we look for whilst sifting through said horse turds.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Talking

Sometimes this place is like that - we have to deal with so much horsepuckey every day it occasionally gets hard to tell the difference between threads of quality and steaming piles of crap left by idiots
    Oh good it works. Isn't that what makes the internet so fun though don't you thing?

Well, not poking round in doo doo, that's not fun.... Um, I'll get my coat

RubberJonnyFrondy

Wow! people, please don't think I was DEMANDING anything (as whoever said I was).... How can you demand something on a forum???? I NOW DEMAND YOU TO TEACH ME EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW IN THE WORLD ABOUT COMPUTERS. Did it work? **** Also I understand that you do not know who I am so it might seem that I don't have a since of humor because this thread started of on the wrong foot. Anyways I am tired of trying to defend my reason for posting this thread (I am getting exactly what I wanted from it, good advice). If anyone else has any stupid comments I will be more than happy to ignore them.

To the rest of you THANKS!
    Thanks,
    jrumj

Hrmm.. may I offer you a chill pill? Seriously though...

Anyways, I'm rather upset I didn't view this thread sooner than now (seems interesting! ) and I guess it kinda goes with what Raion and I were discussing.. anyways.. JRUMJ, I think you just need to chill and take some time to get to know the place.. and while you're at it, try to (as previously suggested) widen your search for knowledge. Knowledge is something thats very powerful in the Information world.. You say Hacking and I sub-divide/break down into Programming, Network Security/Fundamentals, Hardware/Software Components, etc etc.. Thus, you start what Juridian said -- a foundation.

Hope I helped..
    Space For Rent.. =]

Well if you really want to get upset at every thing, that is your right, I guess.

Still don't rate it as a life extension plan though.

Happy Hacking
    Sarcasm is a way of life

JRUMJ dont worry about it man, you asked for advice, you got advice, you have acheived what you needed.

If some people wanna slag you off/ have a go at you in the thread just ignore them, ive noticed they tend to not post in the thread again if they get no feedback/support from others. Rise above it! If you have a go back at them, it just makes you look bad!

As a wise man once said...dont feed the trolls!

Hi Jonny

I just highlight the bit I want, right click and copy it, then click the "quote" radio button at the top, and paste it.

There is the "official" mechanism but I don't normally want the "posted here by him" bit.

Like this

I NOW DEMAND YOU TO TEACH ME EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW IN THE WORLD ABOUT COMPUTERS
    I have had my personal assistant check my itinerary and I have five minutes to spare towards the back end of next week. Perhaps you could contact her and book an appointment?

Hey JRUMJ never ask me for stupid comments, your wishes will be granted faster than by a genie out of Aladdin's lamp.