Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HACK inn

If anyone else has any stupid comments I will be more than happy to ignore them.
    Don't let them get your goat or get involved in the flaming. The easy thing to do is ignore them and let us do the policing. We are pretty good at it and more importantly, it doesn't turn people away from you and your questions. Rather, you will find that we will rally to your aid and make something productive out of a guano pile.

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

********** |ceWriterguy
    I NOW DEMAND YOU TO TEACH ME EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW IN THE WORLD ABOUT COMPUTERS.
    Ok, I'll phrase it all in one sentence for ya too:

The more you learn about computers, the more you realize how much you don't know.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Well, it sure started off as a good thread....might aswell put it in GCC now with the rest of em..

Hey JRUMJ never ask me for stupid comments, your wishes will be granted faster than by a genie out of Aladdin's lamp.
    nihil, old friend.. perhaps you'd rather leave the stupid comments bit for me? Wouldn't I more likely be the better candidate? LMAO @ a genie out of Aladdin's lamp.. priceless old chap, utterly priceless

EDIT:
    Well, it sure started off as a good thread....might aswell put it in GCC now with the rest of em..
    Is that a request, Nokia? I'd hafta ask JRUMJ is it's k, but...
    Space For Rent.. =]

GCC <-- Me Newbie! LOL what does that mean. Ending the thread I would suspect. I think it is about that time. I have gotten everything + some I expected from this thread. Sure.

I would like to give a special thanks for all my fans who made this possible!!! LMAO, just kidding, I watched some of the Grammies last night!

THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Chit Chat Forum

It was a great discussion replete with info, so is this thread going to get back on track or are we done with it?

Ending the thread I would suspect. I think it is about that time. I have gotten everything + some I expected from this thread

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

I shall close this thread at the request of the original poster.

JRUMJ as far as I am concerned you are welcome here. We had some fun and I hope that your questions were answered in part at least.

Cheers

Yes, but of course.. Welcome to AntiOnline, JRUMJ.

EDIT: nihil, trigger jammed? Need help? LMAO..
    Space For Rent.. =]

Hey, Spyder~ old mate,

No problem, I was just leaving it open for a few pleasantries and if anyone had any final comments. I guess I must have chaired too many development meetings in my time?

I will close it now