Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HELOP how in the hell did he knock me offline ?

HELP how in the hell did he knock me offline ?

I am behind a DMV within a wan - behind a firewall - how in the hell did the mfer kick me off and restart my XP box while Iwas posting at t his site !!! http://www.geocities.com/muslim_countries_chat_rooms/ I was in the EGYPT CHAT room, I told them i was from the USA, and blam - my pc restarted , cold as all hell ,

thought it was whack , went back and blam, down again i went,, what the hellsans

I hope you willl forgive me if I dont click on your link!

********** |ceWriterguy
    good question. I won't click that link either.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Okay.. first off, your location says Texas but I will question your English-speaking grammar regardless.. anyways, I'm assuming you were DoS'ed although I don't know.. that's the more likely scenario since your IP is easily given to chat hosts in chat rooms.. but I don't know, because of the fact that I also won't click that link. I'm sorry...

EDIT: I clicked the link (I had protection going in..) and all it seems to be is a list of muslim chat rooms (watchout the pop-ups, I counted quite a few..) and yeah. If you go in saying anything Pro-American, I think they ban you.. as they did me in a test. I didn't get any other further hassle then that though.
    Space For Rent.. =]

and yer point is, this post you assumed was directly torward you ! or do you just want to put a new poster in his place ?

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=mus...&cop=&ei=UTF-8 if you do a search on yahoo for MUSLIM chat it is number 8 -- and if you do not wish to open the home page and see what I was referring too, thats fine as well.. the links to the chat are off the homepage. and why do you wish to attack my grammar,, what is it with some of you guys, If I want to type fast , so be it ,,, do I need to use a ruler and a fountain pen to post on a chat ?

********** |ceWriterguy
    and our point is - there's many malicious things that can be done with the click of a link, and many people who'd love us to click their links so they can do said malicious things. Congratulations on your 2nd post, I still won't click the bloody thing.

Or, in redneck speak

Yer New. We dawnt trust yoo yet.

Now back in English for everyone's benefit:
    I suggest you go out and google DOS and DDOS attacks. I'd also suggest contacting your IT administrator for assistance since I'm pretty sure it was his firewall that was compromised.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

and I am in Texas, why dont ya run a neotrace on my ip.

Not at all, my friend.. I want to help you and your situation out.. otherwise I wouldn't have risked alot by going on a "mission" of sorts to find out things for you, which I posted above.. why your computer restarted/etc I'll never know.. but I think I understand why you were kicked out.

I'm a tad suspicious on who operates those chatrooms while we're on the subject.. blah, could be simple paranoia..

EDIT: BlackIce, don't tell him to google DDOS or DOS.. it's DDoS or DoS, remember there's a difference.. and google won't realize the difference (obviously)..
    Space For Rent.. =]

yeah, that would be treally smart / working for Affiliated Computer Systems on a Govt. contract,, kind of moronic eh !