Thread: Fear

Fear

I don't know how many gamers are on this site but I figure there are a few. Has anyone had the chance to play this game First Encounter Assault Recon.

I borrowed it from a buddy and started playing it last night. I was pretty impressed. Special effects are great and the game play is also impressive.

Kinda freaky, I had the volume cranked up on my computer and there are lots of creepy voices and random dead peoples faces flash on your screen when you least expect it. I have only finished the first level but so far A+.

Just curious if anyone else has any comments about this game.
    Here is a link for a good demo. It doesn't limit you to the usual demo features it gives you a good feel. (just not as freaky as the real version) Please let me know what you think.

Single Player Demo - http://videogames.yahoo.com/predownload?eid=387468

MultiPlayer Demo - http://videogames.yahoo.com/predownload?eid=403105

You can trust my links.....
    Thanks,
    jrumj

I havn't got around to finnishing it yet but yea, its a very good game.

Doom 3 had the whole, "Boo!" thing, but FEAR definently beats Doom in the whole creepyness and stright out fighting aspects.

Howdy.

Seems interesting at the least.
    graphics are ok, sound could of been improved in some parts. well maybe i'm just being waaay to picky.
    Maybe the full version would be a little better.

cheers
    front2back

Banned
    i really liked when i was in fron of this door ... and you hear all this voices and stuff ... so i turn around and that freaky little girl is standing right behind you like .... "you will die" or something like that... and then she just disappears into an ash ...

freaky

Yeah I've seen my brother play it on his computer, pretty intense I can't wait to get my computer and play it!
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!