Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what other forums do people go to?

Question what other forums do people go to?

Just wondering what other IT/Security related forms people go to, ones similar to AO?

Kinda getting a bit monotomous around here, time to move on I think, just dont know where to!

Banned
    Well... Many of the seniors who left AO have shown up at Unerror at some point or another.

Hey Hey,

As d0pp mentioned... there's unerror... another that has AO members is @ http://tazforum.**********.com however both of those are very limited, due to low user bases and lack the posts... you'll find the stuff you find here only less of it...

Some of the bigger forums out there (although not the same personal feel as AO) are:
    http://www.security-forums.com/
    http://www.governmentsecurity.org/forum/index.php

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/ <-- has a lot of "official" forums for various products used around the security world...

I've been looking more and more to mailing lists... The way some of them are, it's like forums to your mailbox..

Peace,
    HT

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I don't care where you go... This one has the cutest gals....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Cheers D0pp, HT.
    Whats with the TAZ forum, seems like a scaled down version of AO, same people and stuff!

Hi Nokia,

Actually, even though it has AO members it's not a security site...it's an exercise in creating a member-controlled enviroment...a community forum where the members run it.

Eg

At least that's the goal and vision.

So... Eg... Do you get to kill poeple if you want to? Metaphorically speaking, of course...
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Hey Eg,

Sounds like fun, how longs has it been running, Ive never heard of it before!

//TS, do you have to be a dick in all your posts.

Nokia....

If you have no sense of humor, don't post at me please... What the hell do you think the AP system here is all about...

Think before you post because when you don't you show yourself to be really, really silly....

There was a "metaphorically speaking" _and_ a in that post....

Grow up!!!!!!

Hi Nokia,

I appreciate the jump in...but I know TS was joking.

TS...it was an honest mistake on Nokia's part...no need to get into each other's hairs.

Eg