Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what other forums do people go to?

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Eg:

No, it wasn't "honest"... Nokia has been around me long enough....

There was clearly humor in my post... He decided to take a bitch fit on it... I'll look after myself thanks.... Though your good grace is appreciated...

I'm in a bad mood right now that will not go away for a while... People who want to be... errr... foolish... yeah, thats a good word.... around me will suffer for it I'm afraid.... I don't give a ****.... and I don't really care if I hurt their little feelings....

Never mind....

I give up....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Banned
    The Tiger is drunk. Lucky.

Hi TS,

There's been times that things were right in my face and couldn't see them...I based that ' honest ' mistake upon the fact I haven't read any threads to my knowledge where you were at odds against each other...
    to the best of my knowledge there is no history between you two to suggest to me it was anything but an ' honest ' mistake.

As for being in a bad mood...I advise...a beer, a woman, and Young Frankenstien

not necessarily in that order.

Eg

Well... Many of the seniors who left AO have shown up at Unerror at some point or another.
    What's the point of going to another website when you're just going
    to meet the same people?

Might as well stay here.

Elite Hacker
    That's weird. I'd never heard of that Taz forum but it looks a lot like this place. You guys are weirding me out :P

uhm, another is www.itfreaks.com but quite frankly, wouldnt recommend the site. dont like it (well ive been banned like a dozen times, but ya). its kinda the reincarnation of hackers.com as the domain pointed to itfreaks for a year or so.

if your desperate, give it a shot, but otherwise id stay away.
    Geoff

Howdy.

here's some other forums that i frequent.

Windows Security.com/
    Government Security
    IrcSpy & TorrentSpy
    FlexBeta
    Mega Security
    Hot Hardware
    Techimo
    Unerror

cheers
    front2back

Well, if you're into Linux, nothing beats LinuxQuestions.org. It's got a great community and there are over 200,000 members - so yeah, there isn't much monotony to it

I'm not sure why, I just think AO has been slowing down... when I first joined, there were tons of users and even more different, interesting threads. Now there're only the 'I've been hacked' or 'HELP VIRUS' that are seen - with the occassional new release of nmap posted by TH

Anyway, I'm definitely staying. I'm hoping that someday the community will revive itself, as will the interesting, informative and unique threads that I used to see around here.

Cheers,

-jk

... atleast i'm still AT HOME in here.
    AO is like FAMILY to me

cheers!

Originally posted here by @tt!tud3
    ... atleast i'm still AT HOME in here.
    AO is like FAMILY to me
    Yeah to me too...although it's becoming a bit disfunctional again and in need of counciling.

I used to check out www.security-forums.com and it's ok because tends to have more technical stuff there but also tends to not have in depth stuff AO has (at least used to have more).

Couple others I check out once in a while...some not in a great while:
    Security Forum X
    Castle Cops - kinda cool cuz has product-focused forums