Nokia 6600 and 6670 help

Thread: Nokia 6600 and 6670 help

Nokia 6600 and 6670 help

I know this is not a site *specificaly* for cellphone problems, but I have still posted it if any one has any relevant information please help me out (okay i have to admit, I'm desperate to get this problem solved)

I had given my cellphone to a friend of mine for some time, he deleted some contacts from the cellhphone. I restored data using a backup of the phone memory I had made on memory card, but still some contacts have been deleted.

I just want to know how to get any data back on the other cellphone (I have not restored data on the other phone).

For all who know just like windows delete's the file name from the MFT and not the actual file. Same way some of the data (like sms, e-mail) are deleted from the index file in your phone's mail folder and all other data still remain's, os just like that is there anyway I can get any data back ??

i have a 6600 and a 6670.
    Parth Maniar,

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

Have you tried using a data cable and manually accessing the phone that way.?
    I've been able to retrieve thought to be deleted stuff from cellphones using this method.

no harm in giving it a try.

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    [untried]Could you get a sim card reader and an undelete prog? Flash mem is flash mem. Maybe[/untested]

I've seen deleted data recovered from flash drives before as long as it hasn't been overwritten etc.