i got a computer wid windows 2000 and i lost my password
    to log in .wen i start windows is ther som oen ho can help me
    pless.

Re: windows 2000

Originally posted here by nalle.ro
    i got a computer wid windows 2000 and i lost my password
    to log in .wen i start windows is ther som oen ho can help me
    pless.
    if i new wut the hel tat even sed i wuld be hapy ta help!

-Deeboe
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
    - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

http://tazforum.**********.com/

You should get the Ultimate Boot CD for Windows (http://ubcd4win.com/) and use this the reset the local admin password, or your login password.

There are other tools, but this bootable CD is a good starting place.

Dood, you aint sending a text message, write properly!

Deeboe: Please don't tell me you negged him. Whoever did neg him should be ashamed of themselves.. seriously. Just because his grammar/spelling is bad doesn't mean he doesn't want legit help.. or the right to make fun of him.
    Space For Rent.. =]

I'm sorry, but spelling like that doesn't happen on accident! We all spell things wrong every now and then, but that was poor spelling for the sake of poor spelling. Nokia was right in the Text Messaging statement made above.

My apologies to nalle.ro if he/she offense to my remark.

It just seems that if you are looking for serious guidance, at least take the time and effort to make your request legible.

-Deeboe
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
    - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

http://tazforum.**********.com/

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    You can also use: NT Offline Password and Registry Editor to reset the password (can be done from floppy or CD).

It just seems that if you are looking for serious guidance, at least take the time and effort to make your request legible.
    Thing is if they have learned english as a 2nd language via the internet, that is what it might be like. IMO, it's better to just help if you can.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Considering it says location "sveden" (Sweden) I don't expect his English grammar to be top-notch. Just pointing out, you know.. and kudos, rapier57/MsM for helping him out.
    Space For Rent.. =]

I use Winternals. Wish I could supply you with a link, but my copy came from a friend and I don't know where you would get it on the net. These disks don't always work though. I had some issues trying to recover a while back when trying to get into my RAID. Worked fine when I tried it on my home server with a basic SATA interface.

Also, I've used a copy of SERD or also known as, "Super ERD", "Super Emergency Recovery Disk", etc..

warriorfan808: Damn, that must make him (and me, haha) a NERD (No Emergency Recovery Disk). Blah, my attempt at humor.. sorry guys, long day at work.. really tired.
    Space For Rent.. =]