Thread: Not sure if bug or not but . . .

Not sure if bug or not but . . .

I don't remember the specific forum it was posted under, or the original poster, but earlier tyoday i read a bpost that was titled something like "Ever wonder what AntiOnline used to look like?" and reffered us to a web archive page. Well i visted said page, checked out old AO archives, and then posted a response asking what happened to www.askbob.com. Well i just went back to see if anyone had posted a response to my question and i can't find the post anymore. I did various forum searchs and found nothing. And when i view my profile and look at my 20 most recent posts it doesn't even show up there. What happened to that post?
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Hi,
    I deleted the thread, and it took your post with it. But, I did look up your question. www.askbob.com was removed at the owner's request.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

would it be ok to ask why that thread was deleted? i didn't even know they had archive sites like that and was pleasently surprised to learn about it. I ended up going back and looking at a lot of sites of friends/family that are no longer up or went through some sort of data lose or major change.
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Well, I deleted it because I was afraid it had already been posted too many times. But, you asked for it, you got it, so here's the link www.archive.org
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)