Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Reasons for banning

Nokia.. wtf? LOL.. were you drunk and negged me with THAT? lol.. blah, I'm good man.. dunno if that was a justly neg with your comment, but blah.. I'm good mate.. and how are we today?
    Space For Rent.. =]

Hi JF,

You keep missing the point...I'll say it slow this time for you to comprehend exactly what I'm saying

I'm not saying what IS in his best interests...but what he PERCEIVES is in his best interests...what you or I think really doesn't matter...it's what HE thinks is in his best interest on a conscious or sub-conscious level.

We're not debating what is in anyone's best interest...but how one perceives is their own...but like i said I really don't think this is the place to have a discussion on this and that was not my intention.

Eg

Lol, erm yah, erm...oops, sorry spyder! A wee bit tippsey last night im afraid!

You know I love ya really!

//Lol, I would give ya some greenys by way of an apology..but apperently I cant yet

Haha, don't worry about it mate.. no harm done.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Hi Nokia,

Taken care of

Eg

LMAO @ Egaladeist paying off someones "debt".. lmao. You guys are hilarious..
    Space For Rent.. =]

arrrrr!

Go ole school on his arse - seize him to the mast and give him a taste of the cat! Bos'n 20 lashes on my command!!

arrr, arrr, arrr
    Connection refused, try again later.

Blah, if you mean neg him.. I rarely neg anyone. My negs cause too much damage in the AP department that usually when I green/neg anyone I hit the 25% meter.

Anyways, this thread has served its purpose and has gone way off topic. Oh, and this is probably the second thread I've closed since that whole fiasco so yeah.. Thread Closed.
    Space For Rent.. =]