Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons for banning

Yes, IT is a glitch. Kinda like god's beta version.
    I used to hate the guy so much. Now, I just kinda dislike him. The whole condesention thing got on my nerves. True he had good points every now and then...

Must not talk about him...
    eh, maybe your right... Had to apologize for to him for me gettin out of line here

Oh well. I told him I was sorry, but that doesn't mean I like the guy.
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

But seriously, I am interested as I see a lot of people here for the blink of an eye.

Your comments might be helpfull to some
    Hi,

In general, most AO members are nice and will be more than happy to
    flood you with Positive points & words of encouragement, but
    there are a very few of them that will try to browbeat you for simply having expressed
    an opinion that they just don't agree with.

It's as simple as that...

It won't effect you if you have a lot of points, but for people like us ...newbies,
    you'll need a lot of care & extra intellingence before posting (sadly I'm not one of those).

Actually that isn't fully explanative. That link misses one of my favorite reasons for being banned. Simply because you have pissed of someone or were banned before.

You are not at any point alloweed to piss any mod off. It is grounds for immediate expulsion. Least of all not Gore or Nihil. Those 2 are grounds to have your testicles removed.

Anyway... The majority of people banned have actually done something wrong. Or that is severe enough to be banned. There are however a small percentage of people that are banned for personal reasons. agh... such is life.

Welcome back, whizkid! =)

EDIT: *sigh* I really wish I knew who keeps giving you trolls AP's in all your posts.. won't matter soon enough anyways.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Hey Spyder what's up with the signature? And your Profile.. What you gone all corporate or something.

You have to actually have them to remove them. Don't think you're hiding, the IP always shows up. And if I banned everyeon who pissed me off this would be a pretty lonely place. I think I've more than pointed out multiple times that if you personally attack a mod you're gone. I don't care who you are.

You and the others can believe as you please. However no one has been banned here for "pissing off a mod". Not that it matters that was just said by me, it won't even change the people who actually believe that ****. Hell if I wanted to ban someone for pissing me off Tigershark would be gone this morning. But he hasn't personally attacked any mods or broken any rules.

Bleh, me doesn't know the meaning of the word "corporate" .

But yes, I actually take this somewhat seriously.. and I intend to do a good job at being a moderator and helping out the site and its users. I actually have to change my profile again because my e-mail addy is incorrect. Blah..
    Space For Rent.. =]

I actually have to change my profile again because my e-mail addy is incorrect. Blah..
    C if i didn't comment about it then it would of taken you longer to realise that it was the wrong email.

don't worry i was just messing with yah spyder corporate or not your all doing a good job

I'll go corporate the day they pay me.. and I don't expect that to be anytime soon!

Just messing guys
    Space For Rent.. =]

Yea I told him to quit closing threads and he gave me his word. I threatened him like a mob dude.