Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons for banning

Just asking
    If it were me, I'd slap the sucker up side the head and say, "weren't you listening?"

Actually Johnny... I am not special ed. I am whiz. I got banned for going off on Gore and pretty much calling him a ... well... I guess I won't go over what I said. This post will become hidden pretty soon anyway.

More recently I am being banned because nihil is having a pissy fit. And spyder... thanks for blowing up my spot.

And I have never a day in my life been a troll... I take great offence to that.

Oh and GOre you are wrong yet again. You didn't know it was me because of my IP. I am sitting behind a proxy. COme on dude... Let's stop acting like you know everything. No one was actually sure that was me. More people that I was special ed than me.

Anyway... how is everyone? I can't keep an account long enough to be able to reply so reply and I will reply with my next account.

Whiz, I'll stop when you stop assuming how and what I'm doing to find out it's you. Cme on man your email addy was unuber just like those stories I inspired you to do. You didn't get banned for going off on me for the 900th time, you got banned for attacking a mod personally. I'm not explaining this again so get it through your head.

SDK went off on me, he's here. He didn't attack my body type or intelligence. And can you for once PLEASE read what is said? The last time you were here I had to quote something in your own thread for you because you said I was ramblong on about nothing that no one asked so I had to quote where it was asked. Damn that's annoying.

As for your IP, I have a list of them you use right here, between that and the unuber email addy, I knew it was you on day one. I let you go thinking you had turned over a new leaf. And here you are again starting more.

please step away from the keyboard

Anyway... how is everyone? I can't keep an account long enough to be able to reply so reply and I will reply with my next account.
    I'm fine thanks for asking, but there is something a little sad about someone constantly coming back to a site where they keep getting told to go away, have you thought of looking at some abuse sites, or S'n'M geek or some such. Not normal behaviour.

As Nokia said earlier on on this thread, "there is life after AO"

Well Nokia, this guy seems to be proof that you are wrong! LMAO

Jolly Frondal Labotomy

HAHAHAHAhahaHAHaHAhAhaHAhaHAHAHAhahahahahaHAHAHAhaHaHAHAHAHAhaHAHAHAh
    hahahaHAhahAhahahAHAHAHAHAHAhahahAhaHaHAhahAh
    haHaHAhahaHA
    HA
    Sarcasm is a way of life

Do YOU want to sit here for 8 hours a day
    Jesus Christ, get out once in a while.....and if you were serious about 8 hours a DAY then im serious too...

And this site is becoming more boring every day with the same bullshit and the same members being banned over and over again ( i know, i know you can't control them)....but they're bringing the quality of the site down...and the same threads over and over again, "why did i get banned? "you called me fat, you called me that....get over it everybody.....If he calls you things in every thread then ban him not in just one or two, people dont get along IRL, do you kill them for calling you ugly...?

Seriously now....

Would I get banned if i attacked nihil personally and if you Gore (since its your policy on personal attacks to get banned) or Nihil weren't mods...probably not, maybe a PM or two from MsM or Negative.....think your policy over a little bit....

And i think whiz does deserve another chance, i was troll too..remeber that time, but here i am again with 11 dots and i dont even know 1400 + posts....and i attacked you personally before and everybody else, MsM and Neg too....so here i am, posting helpfull stuff where i can and when i have time to visit AO....
    O.G at A.O

It's human nature to gravitate toward things you like and dismiss the things you don't...no one is exempt from their nature.
    So...as much as a person may try to be open-minded and fair to everyone...

no one really is.

That's life.

It's human nature to gravitate toward things you like and dismiss the things you don't
    This is only the case conciously, unconciously, it is quite the opposite, and as the unconcious mind makes about 95% of your decisions for you, I would say this is not accurate.

I think this explains some way why people keep coming back for more.

I agree this the rest of what you said though Egaladeist.

PsychoFronny
    Sarcasm is a way of life

Would I get banned if i attacked nihil personally
    The answer to that is NO I have never banned anyone for that. I have never banned Whizkid or anyone with more than one green dot, for that matter, unless the person requested that I closed their account.

The majority (at least 95%) of accounts I have banned have been created by a single individual. The rest were Trolls or spammers, and do not amount to more than two or three instances.

Gore and myself tend to be online when the troublemakers come out of the woodwork. During peak periods there are enough powerful members to deal with matters via the Antipoints System. The Trolls are aware of that

Hi JF,

Actually...it's true...as Epictetus said we gravitate toward that which pleases our nature ( personally ), that is why where one person may be repelled by this, another may be attracted to it, according to what they see as their best interest.
    Our nature opposes anything we feel is against our best interest...so...if you feel it is not in your best interest to steal, for instance, you won't...if you feel that it is in your best interest you will...if you steal to feed a child then your interest has changed to prioritize that the child is more important to you than your reluctance to steal...so you are still doing that which is in your best interest.

We always do that which we feel is in our best interest...even suicide is in our best interest if we feel that death is preferable to life.

So...if someone is doing something wrong ( eg. the Spec ) you must show that person that what they're doing is ' not ' in their best interest or they will continue doing it.

Eg