Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Reasons for banning

Hrmm.. interesting thread. Regardless:

And this site is becoming more boring every day with the same bullshit and the same members being banned over and over again ( i know, i know you can't control them)....but they're bringing the quality of the site down...and the same threads over and over again, "why did i get banned? "you called me fat, you called me that....get over it everybody.....If he calls you things in every thread then ban him not in just one or two, people dont get along IRL, do you kill them for calling you ugly...?
    I'll probably be negged and critisized (sp?) for this, but I don't care.. but my response to that is simple: then leave. Stop whining and leave.. no one is begging you to stay. If anyone doesn't like this site or whatever, they aren't obligated to stay. If they don't like it so much, why do they keep coming back? Something that always puzzles me.. *sigh*

As for "think your policy over a bit".. uhm, each moderator is different. Same as each person is different and each person handles things differently. So a comparison is really moot.

*sigh again*
    Space For Rent.. =]

Hey Spyder~

The policy is simple.............if JuPM decide to ban someone forever then that is it as far as we are concerned? They own & host the site, they make the rules.

As we have discussed, I am as curious as you regarding who gives these people serious antipoints. It should be pretty obvious that they have neither an interest in security matters, nor in the wellbeing of the site? So why encourage them?

Yeah, that's something that definitely needs to be looked into IMHO.. it doesn't do much harm as the user is banned soon enough anyways, but still..
    Space For Rent.. =]

I was just trying to point out that banning the Spec won't get rid of him ( obviously )....so...if you really want to get rid of him you have to make it so it's no longer in his best interests to post here.
    And i was arguing that this has nothing to do with his best interests. This is a much more deep seated need to either get his own back, or prove a point, none of which are logically in anyones best interests. His best interests would be to appeal to the mods that he has changed and the act in accordance with that. It is pride that stops that, and pride is not a best interests.

Jonny always right never wrong Frond
    Sarcasm is a way of life

Dont know about pride, I would say stupidity.

Banned
    I'm sorely tempted to just go around and call random people ugly, or in extreme cases, such as seniors and mods, fugly.

Maybe I can get banned again?

d0pp: Don't be a wise ass.. seriously. I won't ban you, but gore probably will and maybe nihil.. merely for doing that and for trying them. I wouldn't blame them, so chill.
    Space For Rent.. =]

**** me, its a web site. You chill.

oooo no the big boogey man will ban you doop, bet ur shittin yourself, ya fugly get ya. you gotta go and kill ur self if u get v=banned, dojnt u know life ends after AO.

//Wooops, think I may have been a bit tippsey last night! Sorry guys/gals, spyder!

Banned
    I don't think trolls posting left and right is going to be a problem as it is now anymore Not sure I can divulge the info, but let's just say the guys at Jupiter came up with a GREAT idea and seriously looks great.
    IQ Test?

Can't do the IQ test part. Wouldn't be much left you see.

Now how was talking about the AntiOnline boogie man? heh....