Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: getting past a sonicwall

Exclamation getting past a sonicwall

So...at my school they have banned myspace.com, using sonicwall. i can get into the main websight using an ip address, but can't get any further. so my question to ya'll is... how can i crack the sonic wall?

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    You need to stay in school and pay more attention in class. Specifically so that you can learn and comprehend English... Because at some point you were greeted with the "What AO is" screen... You either didn't read it or you couldn't comprehend it....

Ta-ta now...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

BTW, there is good reason educational institutions will block myspace.com at thier firewall. Mainly, it is for your own protection and to make sure they have no responsibility or liability for the really lame, stupid things you may do on that site. Do it from home, there's no one to blame but yourself.

Can't get a job? Gee, I wonder why?

Is this guy for real?

Can I join in the bitch slapping?

Wrong website, wrong forum....and at your age, girls are a lot more fun, try cracking them first.

Jonny The Minister Frondilicious
    Sarcasm is a way of life

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar
    t-rae, it's easy to crack the sonic wall.
    Here's the link
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    You need to stay in school and pay more attention in class. Specifically so that you can learn and comprehend English... Because at some point you were greeted with the "What AO is" screen... You either didn't read it or you couldn't comprehend it....

Ta-ta now...

Originally posted here by rapier57
    BTW, there is good reason educational institutions will block myspace.com at thier firewall. Mainly, it is for your own protection and to make sure they have no responsibility or liability for the really lame, stupid things you may do on that site. Do it from home, there's no one to blame but yourself.

Can't get a job? Gee, I wonder why?

WOW! Thanks for all your help. I wasn't sure how you were going to respond to this, or if you would be helpful... *******s! you don't know me, or my situation. I have had straight A's in English all my life, and i DO HAVE A JOB!!! There was no reason to jump on my ass like that, all you had to say was no.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I have had straight A's in English all my life
    Which is worse.... Because it means you _chose_ to ignore the advice given there.... Which makes you stupid....

Kids... They always dig their own holes... A gentle flick usually finishes the job...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

*BOOM*

Hi,
    Actually, I think you are right. The guys should have just said "no" to you-- with an explanation that you are asking people to help you do something that is certainly against the policy of your school, possibly illegal-- something that would get you into trouble and may get anyone helping you into trouble.

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems to me what you are doing is asking people to break the law. You are very wrong for doing that.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)