View Poll Results: How do you handle employees that leave your organisation?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have a procedure to remove access but we don't audit it

1 14.29%
  • We have a procedure to remove access AND we audit it

3 42.86%
  • We don't have a procedure but we run routine checks for dormant accounts

0 0%
  • We have no procedures or routine checks I am aware of

3 42.86%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preferred Live-CD Toolkit?

I am unsure weather Bart's PE is classified as a Live-CD Toolkit but I have been using it and realy like it. It alows you to build a fully customizeable boot disk that will load a mini XP enviroment with free tools that you compiled into the cd. You can add tools such as spyware scanners, virus scanners, process managers, hijack this, startup managers and such. I Found it very usefull in the past and have just recently started using it again.

http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

I used Knoppix STD. Primarily use it for etheeal, but I guess I could use another for the same application.

Howdy.

Well i must admit, i've got the Phlak addiction. {Check my profile picture } anyhow i like it because it's light, and doesn't consume a heap of computer resource's.
    It comes with a heap of security tools to play with.
    And i love it as i can boot it up on any computer, and just use Ctrl-D and i'm instantly on the Sneaky desktop so any suspecting person would think i'm using XP..

I used to use knoppix, but i personally found it to be a system resource hog. and it really hasn't got a lot of updated tools.

anyhow all in all i would choose Phlak everytime.

cheers
    front2back