Just thought I would share one of the email that I got in the last couple of weeks funny thing is the only link that works is to the scammers SO DO NOT TRY ANY OF THE LINKSI have taken out my email address other than that here it is just the way I received it. I noticed after I posted all the links were workig so I have added an x to them.
Sent : February 23, 2006 8:09:03 AM
To :
Subject : Account ID 56522 IMPORTANT: Client's Details Confirmation

| | | Inbox

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from ielts-gx04sc3iu ([222.112.84.55]) by bay0-mc11-f18.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.211); Thu, 23 Feb 2006 08:08:53 -0800
Received: (qmail 2648 by uid 245); Fri, 24 Feb 2006 01:09:03 +0900
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jFIfOdA3KloMjdKg59z87EGhsNWSamjUZc=
Return-Path: xbap235@hotmail.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Feb 2006 16:08:53.0405 (UTC) FILETIME=[7103A4D0:01C63893]
Chase sent this message to member.
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from chase. Learn more.
CHASE IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION

At this time we need you to confirm your online account with our existing database. As soon as our database will be updated we need to make a few important anouncements to our customers so please update your contact information with no delay.

The account statement for your Online account can be confirmed at any time clicking the link bellow:
(hxttp://www.chase.com/asp/services/u...hp?account3180)

Our database will be instantly updated.

We are committed to the responsible use and protection of customer information on our website. At Chase Manhattan we are dedicated to provide you with exceptional service and to ensure your trust. If you have any questions regarding our services, please check the website or call our customer service.

Warmly,
Richard J. Srednicki - Card Services,
Chase Manhattan Bank.

2006 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
270 Park Avenue, 35th Floor, NY 10017

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This chase notice was sent to member from chase International AG. Your account is registered on wxww.chase.co.uk. As outlined in our User Agreement, chase will send you required notifications about the site and your transactions. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about chase's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: hxttp://pages.chase.co.uk/help/polic...cy-policy.html
User Agreement: hxttp://pages.chase.co.uk/help/polic...agreement.html

Copyright 2006 chase, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
chase and the chase logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of chase, Inc.