vpn moving to another computer

Thread: vpn moving to another computer

vpn moving to another computer

hey how do you move a collection of VPN's from one computer to another one? new computer and 40 vpns need to go over
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn\'t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

AOs Resident Troll
    Enable VPN on the new server???

add users to the remote users group???

Tell your router to route vpn connections to your new server address??

Not sure what else..........

Got anymore info

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

thank you for that info. but I may not have been entirely clear on what I was trying to do... so here goes:

I work for a computer repair company, my boss has a collection of VPN's on his laptop that he uses to dial in to these sites to work on their servers. we want to give me a copy of those without entering in each manually. theres over 50 of them with different passwords and usernames throughout. It would also be nice to have a backup in case hes computer ever broke.

hope this makes more sense
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn\'t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

AOs Resident Troll
    Yes...it does make more sense...

Thanks for clarifying

As for exporting them and importing them.....I dont know...sorry

I am sure someone else here may though

AFAIK...stored passwords are bad bad bad

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer