STEAM-COUNTER-STRIKE plz..hel(P)! ..neone can hel(!p) out here>>>@#*$??..
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STEAM-COUNTER-STRIKE plz..hel(P)! ..neone can hel(!p) out here>>>@#*$??..

STEAM-COUNTER-STRIKE plz..hel(P)! ..neone can hel(!p) out here>>>@#*$??..

CAN NEONE HELP OUT HERE FOR>> hunh??.??><>>>>
    when i try to connect to steam, i got this message

Platform Error: bad module 'Friends/friendsUI.dll

After that my steam just freezes.

i cant even get the solution in support system....

What should i do now> ????
    Share on Google+

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Mountain standard tribe.
    Post your request in a forum where they might know and care?
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
    Share on Google+

..ya i did tried here but no budy! used their fingers to reply ....???? ..i dont kno Y?? ....but they dint ...@#$%^***
    Share on Google+

First, lay off all the useless symbols and you would have a better chance of getting a favorable response.

Second, did you try re-downloading and re-installing it?
    Share on Google+

..ya i tried redownloading-reinstaling-reinstaling-reinstaling.. in short i tried it 3 times@#$%..lot of them r giving me repeatedly same tip.... wt d hell# ..ya i also tried laying-of all this USEFUL SYMBOLS but dint helped for a single favorable response ..just like this@#$%@#^** ....awwwwwhhhh!
    Share on Google+

Blast From the Past
    maybe it just doesnt like you...

ask a friend that has a working copy of steam to copy there DLL and then replace it on your comp..

work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger
    Share on Google+

It might be helpfull if you talk in a way people can understand what the hell your talking about. The only thing I really understood from that hole mess speach was Platform Error: bad module 'Friends/friendsUI.dll. So taking what little information I had I did what any normal person would do. I googled it, and got this.

not very helpfull (i didnt read it at all) but just incase someone pulls something usefull from it.
    meh. -ech0.
    Share on Google+

Is it an original version of CS:S ?

Otherwise it will give you )*)(^&%^$&(U&(&&*%^$%^# (read by normal users as ERROR)
    Parth Maniar,

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.
    Share on Google+

..ok guys nd gays kOOl! down..@#$%^**....
    COZ finaly i got the SOLUTION!.. ofcourse not wid d help# of neone here.. nd i got my CS runing ..BADABooOOooOOooM!....YEPPeeeEEEeeeEEE!!!!!
    ....@#$%@#!^^*****@#^**(..this mean I REALY DONT WANT TO THANK!.. ..any INTELIGENT MIND! cud say this(or decode)) ..@#$%@#^*****....
    Share on Google+

United Kingdom: Bridlington
    I say, gaurav_bravo old chap, could you post instructions for what you did to resolve the problem?

People come along later with similar issues, and it helps if we have this information?

I will change your title for the thread to assist future pilgrims, provided that you have no objections?

Share on Google+