Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STEAM-COUNTER-STRIKE plz..hel(P)! ..neone can hel(!p) out here>>>@#*$??..

AO Senior Cow-beller
    I think he's a troll. I doubt you'll get a response.

(One that's worth printing, anyway.)

COZ finaly got his SOLUTION! ofcourse not wid d help# of neone here.. nd he got his CS runing
    ....@#$%@#!^^*****@#^**

Lamer.
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Originally posted here by zencoder
    I think he's a troll. I doubt you'll get a response.

(One that's worth printing, anyway.)

COZ finaly got his SOLUTION! ofcourse not wid d help# of neone here.. nd he got his CS runing
    ....@#$%@#!^^*****@#^**

Lamer.
    Hi people,
    Do you guys think that anyone who is really from India would write like that?
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Greeting's

I think this this guy is a lame CS player, just a whole lot of shooting but no hitting. Kind of like first few days after birth just whole lor of movement of hands...........

Okay and %&^)@(%*W(&^$^*&_*@@(&@$(^*%#)^(*@_@)*^($&^#_@(@&@@@@_

(read by normal users as IF YOU HAVE OBJECTION THEN S** **** ** **** AS*, I'm refering to Nihils post).

P.S : Sorry but this guy is making fun of the entire community.
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

My question is this. How does anyone type like this guy? I mean its like he's constantly leaning on his shift key and getting off or maybe he's got the craziest case of clumzy fingers ever.

all i have to say is im glad i missed that whole thread, just a mess

Originally posted here by JensenDied
    all i have to say is im glad i missed that whole thread, just a mess
    Well here you go....[facetousness}share the misery[/facetousness] I am not one for letting someone get off without sharing with everyone else...
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

well if your not gonna let me get out of it let me post some very good troll fodder

http://www.adequacy.org/stories/2002...043.87332.html <-- site owns for troll fodder lol

personality trait of a "Counter Strike" player is a preference to cheat.
    cheating in games leads to cheating in life

In allowing these sort of impressionable and immature people to play such violent games you are simply breeding killers. Several times I witnessed players getting excited when one of them got a "headshot", it was probably sexual excitement.
    anyone read angels and demons, rember how the hassassain was with his female victims? rape then murder at the moment of extacy (with bonus points for headshots)

I estimate there must be about 10,000 people around the world who play this game regularly. That's 10,000 people who enjoy using firearms and have serious mental instabilities.
    "never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups" or as the BOFH likes to call them "(l)users"

..ya but,tut i realy tried nothing.. except i went to my friend he gave me his working version@# ..i nstaled it.. ..nd hola! now i play regularly without any bunk# ..BADABOOooOOooMmmMMmMMMM!...

Oh please someone ban his ass. I can't give out anymore reds
    O.G at A.O

Greeting's

May be game just hates you or is the computer or the community or maybe everyone ?
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.