Major Help With a Program (Huge CHALLENGE!!)

Thread: Major Help With a Program (Huge CHALLENGE!!)

Major Help With a Program (Huge CHALLENGE!!)

Hey, everybody. Here's my problem (and the big challenge for programmers):

I bought this program for $10 called Fast Break Basketball 2.4.1, but because I got some huge worm on my computer, I had to delete all of the files and reset my whole PC. Now I can't even use the program.

This program doesn't work exactly with serials. You're received a first name and last name on the start-up screen, and you have to pay $10 for the password for the name. Because mine changed from Quentin Boswell to Craig Beattie while reseting the PC, I'll have to hack the program to get the password.

fbb.sportplanet.gamespy.com

Just check this out and download the Fast Break Basketball Version 2.4.1. After you install the program, you have 2 choices. One is to register the game with a password, and the other is to just play the demo (which is like the real program, except you can only play one season).

On my PC, the first/last name on the start-up screen is Craig Beattie. I think you can figure out the password for it with a hex editor (I'm a n000b, btw), and by opening up the game file.

PLEASE somebody help me out! It's a $10 put to wate if somebody can't help me out...

I'll try and give some sort of reward out if I can...
    Share on Google+

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    buy it again
    it's only $10
    and you want to use our time and resources then give a reward ???

next time scan the PC regularly / often .....

I assume you paid online ?
    EMail to em, explain as you have here
    they should reset your account

I've done that before now
    and on some apps it's been more than once
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone
    Share on Google+

Lol, you got no clue who the owner is. He basically died. He's supposed to be busy with some huge job, and this year, he's only been on the site/forums twice.

I mean, can't somebody TRY to help me?
    Share on Google+

AOs Resident Troll
    hexing411

Id be careful.....if I were you

As foxy has so wisely advised............pay the 10 bucks...

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer
    Share on Google+

Dude, I can't get it trouble. I mean, it's not like this is a widely-known program or anything, but it's pretty popular among NBA fans who use da computer, lol .
    Share on Google+

AOs Resident Troll
    Dosent matter......dude

if its well known or not....it has a license fee...so is copyrighted....so to try and bypass that copyright protection...and not pay the license fee....is .....let say

Illegal

Dude

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer
    Share on Google+

Personally I completly doubt your credibility so I decided to google Fast Break Basketball..
    Fast Break is now available for ordering at a cost of $20.
    Not $10 but $20, of course this doesnt prove you're trying to SE us, but it does make me suspect that you didn't really pay because I personally know the prices for everything I've bought in the past 2 years.

Once you have ordered the game, open up the demo and it will show you a screen with a Registration ID and a box to type the registration code.
    Says nothing about you creating a login and them giving you a password, it talks about a registration code...hmm...i would suspect your suppose to know how to register it since you already bought it..
    and finally,
    Each purchase is good for three simultaneous installs.
    Self-explanatory. I refuse to neg you, however don't try to SE us. it annoys me.

If I AM wrong...$20...if you can afford internet service, you can afford to lose $10 or $20 more. Did you not read the "What Antionline IS:" and "What Antionline ISN'T" before you registered? If not, log out, and read it twice.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!
    Share on Google+