Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need Help!

I hope the readers don't take your advice Anglachel17 or condone any such activity It is really irresponsible on your part to even suggest it. Portable media booting, on that setup? You must be kidding.
    Absolutely, you are talking instant dismissal here...............hey guys wake up! this is not the kid bro's machine we are talking here.

I actually didn't realize that using portable media was a bad idea. Doesn't it leave no lasting effect on the PC after it shuts down? What are the negative side effects, and what are the concerns? Or is it really a question of ethics?
    I'd sincerely like to know, and I hope i didn't offend anyone with my advice, just trying to help !
    Cheers!

Anglachel17

Purely ethical old chap.............don't get people into trouble?

No, what you suggested would not damage anything other than the person's career

There was a little more to this story than I told here. I was an idiot, I just didn't want to be a complete idiot and tell it all. What ended up happening, is that the company saw it as a hacking attempt and the computer was kicked out of the system....so there was no sneaky away around this and I always believe honesty is the best policy.....Thanks for all of your help, I learned a lot from this baaaaad experience....