Thread: where can i find anonymous proxies??

where can i find anonymous proxies??

i'm interested in keeping my information private from sites that i visit while online,i was wondering where the best place to find out about anonymous proxy servers was?

Greeting's

http://www.google.com/search?lr=&ie=...mous%20proxies

But it is up to you to trust the contents of the lists.
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

www.multiproxy.org is a source for anon proxies that I know of. hope that helps

Here's a question for others: Proxies make it more difficult for the servers you are visiting to find out who you really are, but does it make it anymore difficult for your ISP to see what sites you are visiting at all?

Hello AstralVortex,

Proxy Blind might help you out - it's got a horrible interface, but good contents. The forums there have quite a lot of good reading info on the topic..

Cheers,

-jk

Ps. Use at your own risk. There's nothing stopping a free proxy from sniffing all your data. Heh -- if you go to the wrong one, it's almost like allowing someone to perform a MitM attack.

Banned
    Here's a question for others: Proxies make it more difficult for the servers you are visiting to find out who you really are, but does it make it anymore difficult for your ISP to see what sites you are visiting at all?
    Yes and no...

It depends on the proxy. If it's not encrypted, then yes, it's easy for them to see what you're doing.

I suggest Tor from the EFF.

I have a question, Can you run Tor and an anonymous proxy together? and is there any point?

The ever Frondly Jonny
    Sarcasm is a way of life

Industry Kills Music.

I would also say go with Tor, as far as being anonymous, its hard to say. The more proxy hops the better, you will leave a trail of logs, but you will be more protected by the fact that few people have the authority and/or the drive to go to each proxy host and determine where each previous hop came from. Some proxies in other countries will tell authorities right off the bat that they will refuse to play ball, or the logs will be burned before the proper paperwork goes through.
    kr5kernel
    (kr5kernel at hotmail dot com)
    Linux: Making Penguins Cool Since 1994.

try www.proxify.com

i use this when some sites are not directly accessible.
    Now is the moment, or NEVER!!!

hi

I have heard about people using www.anonymizer.com , its basically a site from which u can visit anyother site, anonymously!! Just tried it 2-3 times, and it seemed to work fine. But, its paid. So, some people say that its russian equivalent is good too, www.anonymizer.ru !! But, I wasnt able to get good results out of that one!!

Also, I would recommend you to use Russian proxies, they are free!

And, if u dont want to take any burden of those, you can try using HIDE IP PLATINUM, you can download it from here: http://downloads.antionline.com/file/27722.htm

This software logs u in a anonymous proxy by itself. And it works fine according to me!!

Peace

CodeNameVirus
    CodeNameVirus