Beer does a body good! And it's "official"!

Thread: Beer does a body good! And it's "official"!

Smile Beer does a body good! And it's "official"!

But - it's just in time for the weekend!

The register has a Science section and a few articles relating to components in beer that is actually good for you. While they or I do not condone becoming addicted to the beer elixir, I would suggest you conduct your own experiments and see how you feel! Plus - it's for science!

And because I am at least somewhat of a responsible genXer - make sure you have one of these if you conduct field experiments:

Articles from the Register:

"Beer combats heart disease: official" ::

"Beer fights cancer: official" ::

"Beer makes you clever: official" ::

"Beer not fattening: official" ::

Annnndd you can make some scratch:

"Beer makes you rich: official" ::

FYI - It can also save your life!

"Man urinates his way out of avalanche" ::

And it can improve a social life:

Hrmmm... don't think it can improve your speech - but it can improve your romancin' skillz - mad romancin' skillz:

Have a great weekend and good luck with your experiments!
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.

"I know God loves us and wants us to be happy, he gave us beer" - Ben Franklin

Now if Ben says it's all good, I'm there dude.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

"Beer makes you clever: official" ::
    Beer does make you clever, i mean when ever i'm drunk i am a better problem solver then when i'm sober..