This country is in the toilet
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This country is in the toilet

Banned

This country is in the toilet

Dad got mugged tonight, two white kids around 17 ish, my dad being who he is put up a fight and clocked one good with his bag, but hes 50+ so they got the better of him... few cuts and bruises but hes fine, police went over and drove him about. Lost his bag with school stuff and kids course work (hes a teacher, educating the young f***ers of today) but hes FINE and thats what matters to me, might sound immature but this is even more incentive for me to get properly tooled up on the move, i'm LIVID.

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi Digoy,

It doesn't matter where you go today...it happens...there's no escaping it.

It's a terrible thing to have to worry about your families safety constantly...but...until they institute the death penalty for all crimes above a misdemeanor...you think I'm joking don't you...the problem will not go away anytime soon.

Even with an automatic death penalty...there would be those not deterred...but...there would definitely be fewer repeat offenders

Eg

Yeah, it's a terrible shame allright......I just finished reading the Globe and Mail's story on that young guy who was beaten to death by 4 16,17 yr olds in Edmonton, on a bus, of all places, I would hope that if I ever run into some brainless twits on a bus, and they got physical, that someone would come to my aid, surely to god, the fact that they outnumbered these teens should have given them the intestinal fortitude to stand up to them.

I wasn't there, so I can't really say what they should have done or not, but speaking for myself, I wouldn't have hesitated, and if it meant seriously injuring a teen to defend this person, then so be it.

Your'e right Eg, as soon as we stop being, bleeding (I've seen that word recently.... ) heart liberals, and bring about sterner penalties, (time served at the North Pole in an igloo), then these young adults will continue to not understand their actions bring about tragic consequences.

I am glad Digoy, that your'e Dad didn't suffer the same fate as Mr William Conloy....gone are the days of being able to not have to worry about what you say or do in public.

Bring back the Headsman/Hangman.........
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

I used to be based in Medicine Hat AB for a bit and a few of us went to Manitoba for a spot of R+R - Winnipeg to be exact!

Heard a lot of good things about the place so thought we would check it out!

Up untill going there I had an awesome impression of Canada and was absolutley loving it.
    We got to Winnipeg, it was not quite what we was expecting but hey we tought we would give it a chance as first impressions can often be decieving!

On day/night Two, I managed to.... ermm lets say.. meet a nice young lady and stayed at her gaff for the night. Went back to the hotel where my mates where staying the next day and one of then had a broken nose, black eye cuts etc looked like he had been hit by a bus!

Anyways he was walking home from the pub and two kids, 1 with a bloody crossbow and one with a rifle of some kind jumped out in front of him, demanded his money and all that - obviously he gave it too them but then they decided to kick the **** outta him for good measure!

He said he remembered people walking past him whilst he was lying on the street and not even glancing at him, let alone helping him!

My impression of Canada sure did change that day.
    Drugs have taught an entire generation of kids the metric system.

http://tazforum.**********.com/

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi Nokia,

That's Winnipeg for ya! Murder capital of Canada...worse than Toronto. You picked the worst city in Canada to visit

Eg

Lol, yeah think someone was playing some kind of sick practical joke on us when they told us it was "a real nice place"!!

Basra was better and a whole lot safer!!
    Drugs have taught an entire generation of kids the metric system.

http://tazforum.**********.com/

Banned
    Hes hard, been mugged like 5 times in his life in various countries and lived a far more interesting life than me (i'm a shy wuss ) , i'm trying to tell him hes not 20 anymore but its almost like he passed a test to himself that he'd never wimper out, some peeps are like that and maybe it might have saved his life..Just thanking my lucky stars that hes fine, ordered him to have a shower and to put some peroxide on the darn cuts and hes wingeing that the bruises would sting

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    I was in moosejaw. that is as Canadian as this Texan has gotten lol
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Banned
    Yoiu know what else is in the toilet?

PooP

I thought that said he glocked. I was like wtf he shot a kid?

Im sorry thats sick if i ever see anyone in need ill help'em. Also, Ill always flush a public toilet.
    meh. -ech0.