Thread: how to the pc if it freazed??

how to the pc if it freazed??

i have been having thie problem alot lately... it dosnet turn off nither on.... and the maximum when i view web pages... and someone told me that to remove the battery and that would solve the problem... is this true?? or it mess up with my pc more??? and what should i do when it freazed????

So your PC freezes when you look at websites ? Maybe your graphic card/chipset can't handle it....can we your computers specs...
    O.G at A.O

AmRocker1

It sounds as if you might have a nasty case of spyware/adware/viruses/trojans etc................

What happens if you boot into SAFE MODE ?..............does it work OK then?

DO NOT REMOVE THE BATTERY

Try to get here: http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

and run it...........................

Do you have a firewall? what operating system are you running? when did you last UPDATE your operating system?

Where do you live (country).............you may PM (second purple option at the top) if you want...........I am only interested in vague geographical locations so that I can make my responses more specific to you

What OS are you running? XP? W2K? 98?

What browser are you using? Internet Explorer?

What sites is it freezing on? Is there any more of a pattern to it than you're describing?

You might try, in addition to checking for spyware as nihil suggests, running a cache cleaner like .Ccleaner
    “Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” — Will Rogers

I am in agreement with Nihil, as I know people who run all sorts of OS on various different systems, and only when there is spyware or a particularly full PC is the a problem with slow running.

Give this a read Cleaning a pest infected computer

But if you are talking to Nihil you are in good hands, all you have to do is gaze gently at his avatar and your computer gets fixed, then goes to fetch your slippers and makes a cup of Tea.

Froooooooooooooooooooooooooonny Jnadcrot
    Sarcasm is a way of life

ok thanx guys for the help and mine is win xp and i use internet explorer and no specific site but beacuse my homepage is google it's usually freazed in google

Hi, try to get a copy of FireFox, and the anti-adware and script preventing plug-ins.

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

I would like to see if the problem is only within your Internet Explorer, or perhaps elsewhere?

Originally posted here by nihil
    Hi, try to get a copy of FireFox, and the anti-adware and script preventing plug-ins.

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

I would like to see if the problem is only within your Internet Explorer, or perhaps elsewhere?

all hail firefox!!! *bows*
    there's always a way in...