Expired drivers license=death penalty in Texas

Thread: Expired drivers license=death penalty in Texas

Expired drivers license=death penalty in Texas

Well, you see I have this morbid fascination with the way stupid people die, so I've decided to create a thread for all of those poor souls that die in the most idiotic ways. It's kind of a Darwin Award except, there will be no first or second prize, etc. etc and you can list something that happened a long time ago.

So this guy in Texas gets pulled over, a routine traffic stop. Decides he's gonna run for it and here's what happened.

Can someone from Texas clue me in on the laws about expired licenses, do you get sent to the chair, or what? Cause this seems a little drastic to me.

Add on as you see fit.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Don't mud with Texas...

You could probably get the chair for being a "Damn Yankee" so why not for an expired drivers license...
    Space For Rent.. =]

United Kingdom: Bridlington
    Hey, Spyder~

Better delete this before Bill Gates reads it......................he (or Ballmer) might want to apply this to uncertified Microsoft Drivers?

And just when you thought it was safe to run through an open field..

It's amazing that it took them an hour to find the guy..

********** |ceWriterguy
    Yanno, you'd figure when he got knee deep he'd stop. Sometimes (thankfully) stupidity IS painful.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    When you get in mud like that you are NOT supposed to struggle, if you stay still your body will eventually float to the top so you can pull yourself out.... depends on what county he was in for the expired license
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted