Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When is stealing not really stealing?

It is stealing. How would it be any different than taking a piece of the great wall of China? They would certainly arrest you. I agree with MURACU.
    A carved rock is normally called a sculpture or statue, which is considered a work of art.
    However I have a different answer to your question. If it was my land and you stole a sculpture off it I could shoot you AND prosecute you.
    “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Originally posted here by OverdueSpy
    Eg!!!!!!!!

Can't move - Knife in back.

Now Eg you know that I normally post a link. That just happened to be the entire article from Reuters. I just didn't have time to find the full story before robbing your house - I mean catching a plane. By the way, did you ever have that Ming Dynasty vase appraised and insured. If not I am requesting to have my case moved to the 9th circuit.
    LOL!

That'll teach ya ta rob me house! :P And stop eatin' all my darn food will ya! I knows ya was there ya left slobber all over me chocolate cake.

Eg :P

He left ya some chocolate cake! tut tut tut