Going back to original logon

Thread: Going back to original logon

Going back to original logon

Hey guys.

I was practicing with a computer at home, having it authenticate into my test server. I'm going to give that to my little niece and was wondering how I could go back to the old logon. I already took the workstation off of the domain and had it put in a workgroup.

Control Panel -> User Account-> CHange the way users log on or off

if i understood you right
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    In the local security policy there is a setting that allows you to start without logging on in Win2k... If it's XP home, you got me... In XP Pro the setting is still there if the login you are looking for is the requirement to use CTRL-ALT-DEL requirement...

At least, I think this is what you are talking about...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Thanks guys, what Copyright mentioned was what I was looking for. Thanks for the info TigerShark, actually didn't know that either and will look into it.

Thanks guys.

Thanks guys, what Copyright mentioned was what I was looking for. Thanks for the info TigerShark, actually didn't know that either and will look into it.

Thanks guys.