Thread: CentOS fun?

CentOS fun?

If this is correct, it is too funny. Maybe it belongs in Tech Humor? Who knows. Gotta love those management types.
    http://www.centos.org/modules/news/a...hp?storyid=127

If that guy had a brain he might be dangerous?

What's the betting that the city's IT function is outsourced ? Local politicians and civil servants are great ones for outsourcing that which they don't understand.

Problem with that is it leaves them with no one to talk to when things go pear shaped.

Even so, I thought the screen was pretty self-explanatory?

Oh god... Just reading that gives me such a headache....
    I laughed, I cried, I wanted to punch someone.
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

That's unbeliavable.. And to think that this guy is actually computer literate and he didn't get the point! I think I've got a headache coming along too..

Nihil, the page really is self explanatory. Heck, it even describes the steps you need to take in order to replace that index with your own! The page still hasn't been changed: http://www.cityoftuttle.org/

Howdy.

I nearly choked from laughter when the councilor dude tried saying that he had 20 something years experience in the It field.
    That's a laugh and a half as if he did then he wouldn't of sent those stupid emails in the first place..

The dude from cent0s handled the matter very nicely, and overall it was a fun read.

cheers
    front2back