Greeting's

i have posted similar problem before but it has started again.....

Okay here is the problem, I have 2 hotmail ID's one works properly no problem there. While when I log into the second one (after I have logged out of the first one, NOT simultaneously). I can log-in without a problem but every time I try to view a mail or click on TODAY or any other option in hotmail I have to re-login. I have never logged in again I always type hotmail.com again and log in.

Today I went through my firewall logs and noticed that ever time I was asked to log in again a SSL connection to SECURE.FOOTPRINT.NET was initiated. I don't understand why WHOIS shows that IP belongs to Korea.

I'm not sure what information to provide so that you people can help me out, please ask for whatever relevant information you need.

Firefox always tell's me that the cert is not from a trusted source. But I dont understand why only with one account and why not both.

I have done the usual like scanning online and offiline etc but nothing turns up.

PS: I have not opened any mail which leads me to log in page again so that exploit is not it.