Thread: AntiPoint PopUp Box Looking Strange..

AntiPoint PopUp Box Looking Strange..

Howdy..

I was going to assign some green to a post, and the popup thingy that appears so that you can assign the Ap's well the box is looking a little strange..

{Screen dump included.}

Anyhow i've checked everything on my side, i've cleared the browser cache etc, and even tried on 2 other Browser's. Opera, and Internet Explorer..

cheers
    f2b.

Elite Hacker
    I think it looks pretty. Someone spent hours designing it and you call it strange? Ok, I'm just being stupid :P. Does it do that everytime or was that a freak incident?

Howdy.

I've tried it a few more times, and it's still happenin. If it's working fine for everyone else, then it must be something on my end, i'll boot up another box and see if it happens on it.

cheers
    f2b

Originally posted here by .:front2back:.
    Howdy.

I've tried it a few more times, and it's still happenin. If it's working fine for everyone else, then it must be something on my end, i'll boot up another box and see if it happens on it.

cheers
    f2b
    Hey Hey,

It's definately working fine for me..

Anything funky in the network (Firewall, Caching-server, etc)...

Also I'd say it's your problem because look at your status bar.. it looks like it's being cut off from displaying all it's info...

Peace,
    HT

Howdy.

Well it's defiantly something happening on my end, i just booted up my suse box and it worked fine, i also tried on my alinux box and it works fine again..
    Also I'd say it's your problem because look at your status bar.. it looks like it's being cut off from displaying all it's info...
    Ht i've got a firefox extension installed that makes the bottom part of the Browser show information that Opera's Browser would show while loading up a web page.

I'm going to restore every thing back to default and see if it solves the problem..

f2b

Hmmm, It appears to be trying to display full screen in the pop-up box.

Try changing your video display settings, in particular the refresh rate (set it lower) and see what happens.

Then change them back

For some strange reason that frequently sorts out these strange artefacts in your video. Don't ask why, I haven't the faintest................changing the refresh rate generally sorts out data projectors that refuse to size properly as well.

Howdy.

Nihil i tried all that before making the thread, i did some problem solving before-hand, and posting it was the last resort, as i had run outta ideas. But non-the less that is an ace suggestion..

I have nearly finished completing a fresh install of the Os on the computer in question, and i will try again once that has finished..

cheers
    f2b

Hi fronties~

Is this the box with the ATI card in it that you mention in your "games crashing thread"?

If so, please check for new drivers. They make beautiful hardware but the drivers totally suck

I once installed an ATI Radeon, loaded the drivers and tested the box...............it was playing up..................the drivers were 4 weeks old, but I went to the ATI site and sure enough, there were new ones available................after FOUR weeks???!!!...................they worked as it happened

Howdy.

Ok problem has been solved, it was a conflict on my end. Anyhow after doing a clean re-install the problem seems to be fixed.

At least now i can see what i'm typing in the add comment area.

cheers
    front2back

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Whee.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage