Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firefox plugins

Agreed, thanx for the tip. The slowness might be because of the box that I use. It's just an old pII with TONS of crap on it from the other students downloading whatever they want...*sigh*...lol As a matter of fact, I'm in the process of cleaning up the entire lab that it is in. I'm finding all sorts of stuff on these boxes that shouldn't be there....the work never ceases....
    there's always a way in...

Hi guys Jonny here,

I stuffed a bunch of these things onto firefox, and find them lots of fun. I do like that IP thingy though, makes me feel like I know what I'm doing. LOL

Froop Stringler
    Sarcasm is a way of life

Originally posted here by JonnyFrond
    Hi guys Jonny here,

I stuffed a bunch of these things onto firefox, and find them lots of fun. I do like that IP thingy though, makes me feel like I know what I'm doing. LOL

Froop Stringler
    Hey johnny, it's good to here that you are having some fun experimenting with the various firefox extensions..
    There are some really interesting plugins floating around at the moment, i found a plugin not that long ago and it's like solitaire only you can play it on a new tab in the browser.
    It's pretty distracting at times.

cheers
    f2B

Where where?
    Sarcasm is a way of life

Howdy..

here's the site were you can get the plugin from..
    http://cardgames.mozdev.org
    Just remember After installing choose
    "Cards" from Firefox's Tools menu.
    cheers
    f2B

Greeting's

I found this on download.com, its not the best guide but I think it should be good for starter's

Its a small guide for optimizing firefox :

http://www.download.com/Optimizing-F...ag=sptlt_s_hed
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

Originally posted here by ByTeWrangler
    Greeting's

I found this on download.com, its not the best guide but I think it should be good for starter's

Its a small guide for optimizing firefox :

http://www.download.com/Optimizing-F...ag=sptlt_s_hed
    Hey, thanx, a healthy firefox is a good firefox...
    there's always a way in...

I'm a fan of many of these extensions but I found this artcicle to be interesting concerning some memory leaks in a few of the extensions --> http://tech.cybernetnews.com/2006/04...ge-in-firefox/

...and who would of thought IE tab would have been a problem?

Long time ago, i had tried on an extension call 'LeetKey'. It might be lame for the name itself and some of the features it provide, but there are some functions inside look interesting to me.

Some features included:

Inside the 'Toogle Editor', other it allow me to type in L33T way (~_~, it also allow to directly type in binary, hexadecimal, morse, reverse way....

Under 'Text Transformer', it allow to all type of encode-decode things (base64, Hex, Bin,etc...) that is useful for me when i have intercept some request from 'Cookie Edition' or 'Tamper Data' (another 2 extension in Firefox) and to view the plain text on the spot~!

On the 'Text Encryption', it also allow me to encrypt & decrypt DES~ (although DES might be useless these day >_~)

Overall, this is an extension worth to play around with~ ^_^
    --=|2 be da happy children 0f da Mother Nature, 2 be da Best among da Best!|=--

Any Sufficiently AdvanceD TechnologG is InDistinguishable from MagiC. - Arthur C. Clarke