Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 419's on MySpace?

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    Cemetric:

I dunno if there is even a possibility of catching him... But it might make his life difficult because he may have several "marks" going right now and to have his ID removed will cause him to have had a lot of effort wasted. Which is fine by me...
    Well ... It was an idle dream offcourse .

But as you said ... making his life difficult by removing his ID off of Myspace.com would do to .

These buggers really get to me ...Stealing money from hardworking (and sometimes not working) people ... Ok sometimes these people should know better, but hey we all got to learn don't we ... It 's a hard lesson but I bet they won't forget it ... maybe

Anyway ...get this joker's ID removed ...it'll probably will make him loose some work and money !

.C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    OK... He's probably sweated enough... Time for a response...

David:

I'm so terribly sorry it has been so long since we last spoke. My customers are driving me wild. They seem to think that because they are rich they just own my time. One had the nerve to call me at 11:30 last night because she changed her mind about a color. I sometimes wonder why I take it but then I remember that they pay rather well which, in turn, is paying for my boat.

I really do need to continue our wonderful conversation here on MySpace. I had a very bad experience with someone about two years ago and have been advised to be very careful with what information I give out. Trust will come in time my dear.

Your wife left you too. My husband ran off with some floozy two years ago. Silly him, we were always broke when we were together but right after he left my business took off. Now he lives in a tiny apartment with her and her two children while I live on the ocean with my boat outside. I was very upset when he left but it's funny how things turn out. Now he's the one that is upset and he keeps calling me for money. Haha, he's not getting anything, he took it all when he left. I nearly had to go into bankruptcy. That isn't going to happen now.

Oh dear, the phone's ringing again... I do hope it isn't Miss 11:30 at night...

Till later my dear...

[Name Withheld]
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Well, don't keep us hanging, TS. I love watching these play out. You're a pretty good fisherman.

Rapier:

LOL.. Thanks, I've been baiting people since I was a kid...

That MySpace is quite the place really... I keep wondering which of the wierdo's is Gore...
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

__ALL__ of them?????

They can't all be... He wouldn't have time to hassle that many people... I think he has a friend helping him...

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    Rapier:

LOL.. Thanks, I've been baiting people since I was a kid...

So that's why you have RSI? (Don't act like you didn't expect that).

That MySpace is quite the place really... I keep wondering which of the wierdo's is Gore...
    If it was me she'd be here by now and you'd never know it.

RSI????

Must be one of theose new-fangled syndromes or diseases... Is it "designer"???

It's from repetaed strain. Or in your case too much baiting. You the master at it huh?

Only my eyes dear boy... only my eyes...