Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 419's on MySpace?

If I could get pregnant, I'd be a huge slut. "Wait, so I get to have sex and then I get an Epiderol for the labor
    Can i be your coach?

I had 6 kids i'm good at being a coach
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

MLF: Ehh, don't you mean their other head? Not their other brain, other head..
    Space For Rent.. =]

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    OK... Update:

David replied... Entitled:- You sounds nice [Name Withheld]

[Name Withheld], i'm so glad readin from you, infact i donno how to express my feelings for you anyway, and just like you said, i beliveve that trust will come with time so no problem about that.

[Name Withheld], since you said with time you could be able to trust fine, then why not try calling me on my mobile line? i'll seek the permission to give it to you.

Thanks for your conceren about our conversation babe.....lol i'll be waiting to hear from you as soon as you are chanced ok? love

Your's sincerely,

Engr. david
    What's funny, but you can't see is that he almost always manages to capitalize her name but not his own... I also love the way that he thinks that she won't trust him with her email address but her phone number would be ok...

So... In order to implant the idea in his mind that Tiger Shark... err.. I mean [Name Withheld] is a complete ditz I replied with this.... Yep... You got it... _ignore_ the phone request and get flirty...

David,

I'm so excited... The weather is going to be hot and still tomorrow. So I'm taking the boat out... Way out... It's funny, ever since I got it I wanted a day just like that and to take the boat out so far that there's no-one else around and just make long, slow love to someone in the heat of the sun.... alone with him in the vastness of the ocean. Maybe one day... *sigh*

Oh darn it... I was just getting a nice feeling going and the stupid phone is going again... I need a week off...

Write soon

[Name Withheld]

XOXOXOX
    That should warm him up... I predict he'll go for the phone again...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Golly... For a chap that rarely checks his MySpace account he sure replies quickly every time...

Love[Name Withheld], it's nice to hear that you are taking out your boat today, anyway, i've nothing to say for now, but all i'll say is that i wish i'm there with you......lol

I'm just short of words, but hope to hear much of your activities on the sea today, or woun't you get upto that extent?
    David
    Now... He's beginning to make me wonder... A couple of things could be going on...

1. He's realizing that he won't get her off MySpace to talk... and he won't do his business on MySpace because he doesn't want to risk the account - he may have a lot of others he's "working" from it. So he might be quitting.

2. He's being patient and seeing how much she will tell - as an indication of trust level before he asks for more personal contact again - not wanting to push the issue.

3. I turned him on and he's decided to try to get some smut out of it before he goes for the cash... I guess he's never seen _my_ picture....

4. He's got some others he's "reeling in" right now and is just keeping her "on the line"...

I'm not sure what to think but since she is _such_ a busy lady and she's going boating tomorrow I'm going to leave it till Sunday or Monday and see if he pipes up on his own...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides