Hi Gals/Guys

This time the problem is we are about to run our own Webserver, now the problem is company insisting to have only one powerful machine which should act as Webserver, Domain Controller, email server and everything else....... As accoring to them there should be one lease line in the office...... And believe me they said no matter how expensive that machine could be its ok with them......

On the other hand my opinion is that we should have seperate server for Web services and for Internal traffic I mean the DC. They said there is no harm in having two servers but the lease line should remain single. Now my question

Is it possible to share that lease line between those servers without intereacting with each other.?

I don't want them to interact with each other i mean both should be like same previlliges or i can say at the same level. I am Attaching a diagram of what i have in my mind.......

Well before drawing this diagram I thought there wouldn't be any problem in this scenerio but now i see its not possible. What if i use a router in between these two servers and if yes again the what could be the IP address of both servers External network cards.... I mean for webserver i can see it would be 10.0.0.5 with gateway 10.0.0.3.... I can't have same IP on this network ..... well quite confuse after drawing this figure ...... But this really help me in questioning myself........

Anyways Need your help and views and suggestions.