I currently am facing a decision at my job and trying to decide which is the right path for a new hardware firewall to replace our old Watchguard Firebox III/700.

Since our service/support contract has finally run out on our Watchguard Firewall the company feels it is about time we upgrade. The company has slowly been approaching 50 employees as well as it has a few clients and people who access our network remotely to work on and check on projects. I have been given the task of finding the best firewall in terms of features, flexibility and of course money. I have been looking through a number of sites and have been getting a lot of mixed reviews on products. One product I have been looking at is the Sonicwall 2040 as it has a nice balance of features and usually gets good marks for set-up, easy of use, and features. However I wanted to ask you guys the AntiOnline community who I feel have more in depth knowledge on this subject. I appreciate any input or thoughts you may have on this subject and it would definatly help me out in making a smart and decisive decision.

Also if you know what types of extra service/support/upgraded OS to get for the firewalls that would also help me out a lot to decide what are key things to get alongside a new hardware firewall. Sonicwall offers things such as an enhanced OS, but I am not sure if I need something extra like that or if just the hardware and service/support is enough.