Thread: My Wife bought me a Dremel?

My Wife bought me a Dremel?

It just struck me as a bit strange, and how sad we both are............

We went to the hardware store, and I bought her a length of drainpipe and some skirting board......hey, you guys know that I am romantic like that?............she has wandered off, as she does, and comes back with a Dremel Multipro............. like there is this one day sale and this is now half price, having been reduced already to half price.......... they must have one hell of a profit margin?

Looks like a nice tool, and it is made in Mexico.............NOT China

cool man. You don't strike me as a case modder though nihil. Can I borrow it ?
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

dmorgan my friend.............I only mod cases for extra fans/ventilation.............I have a rather expensive German equivalent of a Dremel for that........I was sort of pleased to get a real Dremel, even though it was $25 as opposed to the $250 device that I already have.

My Wife has a new house..........so I will need duplicate toolsets?..............oh! no problems there.......she has house #2 for UK tax reasons

Most of the tools were already duplicated when we lived down in London (about 250 miles away)

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    /me hugs my Dremmel

It's my boo-boo fixer...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Looks like a nice tool, and it is made in Mexico.............NOT China
    OOOOOHHHH AAAAAHHHHHH it's made in Mexico, i'm so gelous mine was made in China.
    Nihil you always seem to get the good toys.

cheers
    f2B

I expect a picture of the first cool thing you make with it. I am still looking for an idea of what to build with mine. I stole my parents dremel a couple years ago then my pops bought me some Craftsman cutting tool on crack. its great.
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    I bought my Dad a dremel for his Xmas. He was delighted with it, he signs his woodwork with it.

I need to borrow it to make my X-box sound a bit less like a Spitfire at full chat.

We we get back from holiday I'm going to buy the lass some laminate floor for the kitchen and she's buying me some new jigsaw blades. Who says romance is dead?

I don't even know what a dremel is... I guess I should go google it or something...

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Apparently it romance in a box....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides