Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why firefox warns and IE doesnt't ?

Actually Catch is full of **** and the only reaosn he's retired is because he's made enough from Microsoft's marketing team to do so

Bite bite bite! I'll hold you here hostage buahahahha.

Banned
    Actually... the only reason I retired is because I was looking for a job*, but I finally gave up on that and sold a patent. I am not really down with the whole 9 to 5 thang, I was mostly looking because I wanted a longer visa somewhere in Europe.

cheers,

catch

* highlights of my job search:

At a small university, when asked to describe myself in three words, I replied "Transubstantiated, multi-orgasmic, barbarian" two members of the panel had to excuse themselves. I still made it to the final cut.

At a fortune 50 technology company I did the Hunter S. Thompson style interview... bring a six-pack of beer... talk nearly non-stop for a soild hour and finish the six-pack and then leave. they called back about a week later wanting to know if I'd like to schedule another interview at a better time for me.

At a major insurance company, I replied to a question about a potential migration to Linux with a particularly lengthy and foul version of the aristocrats joke that involved penguins.

Cool, I'm watching most haunted on TV. I'm laying in bed with my laptop playing Slackware pac man.

....if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, and has feathers, don't try to call it a pig.
    You'll never make it in sales, Zen-man.

“Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” — Will Rogers

When you get a job, catch, and you decide it's time to quit, do what I did years ago: fire your boss. That's right, fire your boss.

"Hey, Jay (my district mgr. at the time), this is really hard for me to tell you. You're fired"
    (nervous laughter from both parties)

"Seriously, Jay, after today, I got to let you go. You're not my boss anymore."
    (A more relaxed laughter)

"Look, Jay, just because you've been fired doesn't mean you're a bad person. It just didn't work out"

That wasn't the most creative job termination I ever executed. Sure beat the usual FU chit...

“Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” — Will Rogers

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Originally posted here by brokencrow
    You'll never make it in sales, Zen-man.

Thank you for the compliment.

I never had any intention of trying.
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore