Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Phishing Flaw in Internet Explorer

You're a ****ing tard...
    I'm really surprised at that kind of behavior from a forum moderator. It's very unprofessional.
    “Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” — Will Rogers

Originally posted here by brokencrow
    I'm really surprised at that kind of behavior from a forum moderator. It's very unprofessional.
    I call it being honest and truthful... Sometimes, even as a professional, you come across people that are unable to realize the truth and you need to be a little vulgar... Also I'm a forum mod... not a robot... there's a difference... I've seen every mod on this site swear at some point or another... and it's also ***'d out... had the word been there maybe... but who knows... I love that you have no technical argument so now you need to pick minor points to nit pick.... I'm serious when I say go and get an education in IT or attempt to learn something.... you've been hindering everyone here..

Peace,
    HT

Well,

Firstly, I would say that we are members and personalities first, and moderators second. I would fully expect us to have differences of opinion between ourselves, like any other members, indeed, I think that it is healthy that members have differences of opinion................if everything were that "black and white" then we would have monopolistic products and not much of an industry?

Secondly, I do not see a problem with criticising a corporation or a product as long as it has a CONSTRUCTIVE basis . Otherwise I think you should downgrade comments to the "observation" status?

Take Microsoft, for example, I might appear to attack them?............no, I have no particular problems there.............I just question their sales/marketing approach. That means I also question the OEMs AND retailers? It is a multifaceted "industry" is it not?...............I cannot seriously blame MS for my drains getting blocked?.............

I have seen some very useful stuff on this site.............IronGeek and Doppy immediately spring to mind, but there are a lot of contributions from other members as well. Perhaps that should be on the CD/DVDs? or in a manual, or some sort of mixture of the two?

I have also been toying with the idea of some sort of questionnaire that you fill in during the installation process. Depending upon the answers you give, it will tailor the settings to what seems to be "you"

I distinctly remember the introduction of Windows 95 and the "home multimedia era"........the major OEMs had loads of help programs, files and the rest.............

I guess we have suffered from ten years of "bean counters" shaving costs in an expanding market?

Just another nihilistic diatribe

You're a ****ing tard.
    I call it being honest and truthful... Sometimes, even as a professional, you come across people that are unable to realize the truth and you need to be a little vulgar...
    That is not being truthful, honest or professional. That is a personal attack and other members have been banned for personal attacks. Double standards? That is not my call.
    Also as the famous line reads, "You can't handle the truth."

"Fuktard" is not a personal attack.... If I banned everyone who said that to someone there would NOT be many people here. A PERSONAL attack, would be attacking them over their weight or looks or things of that nature... Not using a word some seniors have had in there sigs...

Name calling is hurtful, no matter what. While many
    love to joke about guys with a small penis, some are
    born that way.

http://www.world-sex-records.com/sex-002.htm

So shut up ya luckin foosers.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

I'm running firefox and not affected.
    It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Hmmm, not surprised