Linux vendor attacked and threatened

Thread: Linux vendor attacked and threatened

A Call to arms (Gore are you out there)

The lines( linux) have been drawn, down in Tuttle Oklahoma

Only 'freaks' waste their time with Linux in Oklahoma

For the last two weeks, the Linux army has seized on Tuttle, Oklahoma city manager Jerry Taylor as a symbol of all that's wrong with the world. This man attacked Linux maker CentOS without cause, threatened to call the FBI on the firm and refused to apologize for these actions even after learning the error of his ways. Typical Microsoft-loving, bureaucrat thinking, right?

Think things are getting out of hand, may have to call in P.E.T.A to protect the penguins.....
    They will scream that Linux types are bigoted zealots who prefer to masturbate penguins rather than help customers in a kind, gentle manner

The Register
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Hey Hey,

You missed the most important part of the article

"This is just a bunch of freaks out there that don't have anything better to do," Taylor said.

"When I came in to work Monday morning, I had about 500 e-mails, plus anonymous phone calls from all the geeks out there. (CentOS is) a free operating system that this guy gives away, which tells you how much time he's got on his hands."
    I've watched this and now I'm tempted to join in on the attacks on him... I've got a dozen or so domain names... i could create a couple 1000 accounts on each... send him an email from each... I'm not really mail bombing him.. Multiple accounts are sending him emails... no real harm in that...

To All my American Friends: It is people like this that have lead to my dislike for so many Americans (although my disdain is lessening on a daily basis)... I'm sure there are people like this everywhere... in fact I know there are.... but he happens to be getting the attention.. The guy needs to shut his mouth....

If I were in Tuttle, Oklahoma, I'd be demanding his resignation... in fact I'm surprised that it hasn't surfaced that people are... giving even more of a negative few on parts of the states... They aren't going to fight having this idiot as their "city manager".... I'm not overly impressed with him.. and can't understand why he has not yet been fired...

If I were on the CentOS team, I'd still be pushing to sue for harassment..

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

Nah I didn't want to paste the entire story into the post, wanted to leave some for people to go and read the complete story, but your'e right, this guy is embarrassing, makes you wonder what qualifications individuals need to be elected or placed into some of these positions....

Somebody there must have a bit of a sense as to how this idiot is bringing their town into a mudslinging match, but then again the guy in charge of tourisim may have wanted this....sort of like Michael Jackson's Neverland, the weirder it gets the more it will bring people in????

Hey, who knew Tuttle existed until this episode took place, funny enough the noteriety, may actually be a good thing???

Claude Swanson

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Girls... This is weeks old... Try to keep up, please....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    Girls... This is weeks old... Try to keep up, please....
    The original action is weeks old... I've been following it since the original CentOS posting... but it's still ongoing which is what makes it sad... and this particular article is new.
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

Links zwo Links zwo Links zwo drei vier Links zwo Links zwo Links zwo drei vier Links zwo Links zwo Links zwo drei vier, They're formin in a straight line, goin' through a tight...

Lol.. I've seen this guy, he's old. Which is probably why Tiger shark is sticking up for him. Just pretend he called Microsoft and threatened them. If that happened Tiger you'd probably post it yourself

Linux types are bigoted zealots who prefer to masturbate penguins rather than help customers in a kind, gentle manner.
    Ha Ha Ha! Now thats funny!

A new custom title for you there Gore! Penguin Masterbater!
    Drugs have taught an entire generation of kids the metric system.

http://tazforum.**********.com/

Now TS follow along quietly and pay attention (questions later)

Mar 24 Story Breaks

Mar 27 Story Continues

Mar 28 The Battle is joined

Mar 30 BOFH's get in on it

Apr 8 freaks and the saga continues

looks like a couple of weeks to me of ongoing saga, not a rehash of original story, there are times when a story continues long after it is first heard.

But then you knew that right...???

Claude Swanson

Originally posted here by Nokia
    Ha Ha Ha! Now thats funny!

A new custom title for you there Gore! Penguin Masterbater!
    I once said installing Mandrake was so easy that if it were any easier Tux would hop out and give you a hand job / flipper job while you installed. That's about as close to that issue as I've ever gone. Or come... Lol.

EDIT:

Tiger Shark. You should change your name to leopard Seal, they eat Penguins all the time